Welcome to APOU’s Fall II Session

Welcome to APOU’s Fall II Session

by Deana Porterfield -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings!

The start of a new session is upon us, and I would like to extend a warm welcome to the new learners joining APOU this week! As you prepare to start classes in APOU's Fall II session, I want you to know how excited our team is for you to begin your journey and the decision you've made to pursue your educational goals. This will be an energizing week as you meet your life coach and become familiar with our online learning environment.

For our current students finishing up the Fall I session, I want to encourage you to press forward and congratulate you on completing another session on the path to your goal. This previous session has been one of our largest and most exciting terms, and we look forward to continuing to serve you on your journey. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

I'd like to encourage all our learners to embrace your experience here at APOU through your interactions with fellow students, your life coach, faculty, and staff. The pursuit of education has the power to transform you and open opportunities you never thought possible.

Whether you are a returning or new learner, we are excited you've chosen APOU, and we are here to support you each step of the way! As October 29 approaches, I am reminded of a quote by Rikki Rogers that has encouraged me to push through: "Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't." We look forward to working with you as you "overcome" and celebrate your accomplishments throughout session!

Blessings,
Deana L. Porterfield
Executive Vice President