Welcome to University College’s Fall I Session!

Welcome to University College’s Fall I Session!

by Josh Hibbard -
Number of replies: 0

Welcome, new and returning learners, to University College’s Fall I session! Even though University College offers courses year-round, our first fall session is always an exciting start as we begin this “back-to-school” season. It is an energizing time as you may have children, family, or friends starting school again now as well. We look forward to supporting you in this chapter of your educational journey and working with you toward your goals!

To those joining University College for the first time, welcome to the community! You have joined a university committed to your success and we are here to support you. Remember, your daily effort and success in the classroom are the footsteps to reaching your end goal of graduation. To our returning learners, welcome back! Your continuous hard work and dedication in the classroom propels you another step forward to receiving your diploma!

Our student success team, and all our University College faculty and staff, are eager to start this journey with you! We look forward to reconnecting with returners and getting to know our new learners this week!

Student Support Team
Members of University College’s student success team

You can do this!

Best regards,

Josh Hibbard, Ph.D.
Director for Student Success