Welcome to your Summer II Session!

Welcome to your Summer II Session!

by Deana Porterfield -
Number of replies: 0

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out” (Robert Collier).  

For those of you who have just finished Summer I, congratulations!  As you get ready to begin Summer II, I want you to be encouraged by the fact that you have completed another step on your journey to your goals!  As you already know, it is the small efforts and successes that are getting you through your program.  Keep up the good work, and before you know it you will be done!

To those joining APOU for the first time, I want to be the first to officially welcome you to your first term and to let you know how excited we are that you are now part of our community!  I can only imagine the excitement you must feel as you get ready to take the first step in completing your educational goals. 

Whether you are a returning or new learner, we are so excited that you have chosen APOU to help you attain your academic goals.  Know that we are here to support you each step of the way.  We are so glad you are part of APOU!

Blessings,

Deana L. Porterfield

Executive Vice President