W

Welcome! I am glad you are here!

(Last edited: Friday, February 26, 2021, 11:24 AM)
These instructions are not visible to students. Please do not delete them. Please do not delete the header rule above the image.
  • To insert your image: Click on the existing image and then click on the image button above. 
  • Please add additional information below
These instructions are not visible to students.
  • To remove or replace the Youtube video below, use the </> button in the top panel to switch to HTML view.
  • Locate all of the text between <iframe> and </iframe> at the bottom of the code and remove it. 
  • To add your own video introduction, replace the iframe code with your Youtube video embed code found in the share settings of your Youtube video.

My name is Erika Ramirez and I will be facilitating our course.  You have what it takes to succeed in our class.  Your effort directly relates to your success. Successful students have told me in the past that the time they put into the class is directly related to their grade.  The discussions are where you will find many ways to apply what we are learning so actively engage in the discussion forums. They are valuable.  Below you will see several ways to get into contact with me as well.  Let's have a strong term.

How Can I Help You?

chat bubbles

Bring any questions you have and join me for a 30-minute video call on Fridays of weeks 2&7 from 6:30 to 7:00 PM (PST). 

calendar

Feel free to schedule a meeting according to the office hours calendar. 

• Be careful not to delete the link below. This gives students access to the Ask a Prof Forum

question