Academic Calendar Revised, Spring I Session to Start Jan. 12

Academic Calendar Revised, Spring I Session to Start Jan. 12

by John Reynolds -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that as a result of many voices, especially those of our students, we have developed a revised 2015 Academic Calendar with immediate effect for our upcoming Spring I Session. The big change is that we have moved the Spring I Session start date out one week. This means the Spring I Session will now start January 12 and end on March 6, rather than starting on January 5. We hope this change will enable you to spend more time with your families as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ at Christmas and give you an additional week to prepare for the upcoming session.

We wanted to communicate this important change before Thanksgiving as we enter the busy holiday season. Please look carefully at the revised calendar for the Spring I Session impacts previously published start dates that you may have marked in your calendars. Visit the Course Portal to view the revised 2015 Academic Calendar: https://course.lapu.edu/mod/folder/view.php?id=1967.

Thank you for choosing University College. We appreciate the effort, sacrifice, and commitment you have made to further your educational journey.

Blessings,

John C. Reynolds, Ph.D.
Chancellor and Chief Executive Officer