University College Now Enrolling for Criminal Justice Degree

University College Now Enrolling for Criminal Justice Degree

by John Washatka -
Number of replies: 0

University College is currently enrolling for its newly launched Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Criminal Justice degree! This program is designed to equip learners to serve and make an impact in their communities through professional knowledge and practical skills in criminal justice while integrating a Christian worldview.

As part of University College’s commitment to market-relevant education, the B.S. in Criminal Justice places a strong emphasis on the practical application of knowledge and hands-on experience. In developing the program, University College made connections with agencies in Southern California to review and provide input on the program and will continue to seek their feedback moving forward.

“One of the qualities I like most about this program is that the curriculum was preliminarily reviewed by several police chiefs,” said Dr. John Washatka, discipline chair for humanities. “I not only appreciated their enthusiasm and support for the program; I also appreciated their suggestions and comments to make it more relevant. We look to incorporate their feedback into the program as it unfolds.”

The B.S. in Criminal Justice is a 120-unit program delivered in a flexible online learning environment. Visit apu.edu/uc/bachelors/criminal-justice/coursework to see a full list of coursework including course descriptions.

Are you ready to make a difference? Do you know a family member or friend interested in a criminal justice career? Contact University College’s enrollment team today at admission@uc.apu.edu or 1-855-276-8669 to learn more about this degree program and start an application.

Learn more about the B.S. in Criminal Justice at apu.edu/uc/bachelors/criminal-justice/.

Accessibility

Background Colour

Font Face

Font Size

Text Colour