Welcome to the Fall II 2015 Session!

Welcome to the Fall II 2015 Session!

by Josh Hibbard -
Number of replies: 0

Welcome, new and returning learners, to University College’s Fall II Session! We look forward to supporting you over the next eight weeks and throughout your journey with UC.

This session is the last one of 2015, and I encourage you to finish the year strong and build momentum for the coming new year. Many of our students will be celebrating graduation this December. Where ever you are in your journey, keep this incredible milestone in the forefront of your mind. Graduation is the accumulating event to recognize your perseverance, commitment, and hard work. Recent graduate, Todd Westlund '14, who earned his B.A. in Management, saw commencement as the opportunity to not only celebrate, but to show his children the value and accomplishment of the higher education journey:

"As an online student and living 10 hours or so from Azusa, I was not sure I needed to participate in the graduation ceremony. However, my wife, an APU alumni, insisted that I experience all completing my degree brings, especially walking across that stage and shaking the president's hand. We brought our three girls and newly adopted 12-year-old son to the graduation ceremony because I wanted them to know how important it is to receive a higher education and to show them what all the evenings and weekends I spent working on my education has led to--for them to see how big it all is and the celebration that comes."

Hear more from last year's graduates by watching the video below: https://youtu.be/LG56nd9-0_Y

University College is deeply committed to your success. I encourage you to engage in all the resources available to you. We have the tools in place to help you succeed, and the individualized support through your success coach and our UC staff to make your experience meaningful and efficient. You can do this!

Joshua A. Hibbard, Ph.D.
Director for Student Success
Accessibility

Background Colour

Font Face

Font Size

Text Colour