Welcome to Spring 1, 2016!

Welcome to Spring 1, 2016!

by Josh Hibbard -
Number of replies: 0

Welcome, new and returning learners, to 2016 and University College’s Spring 1 Session! We are excited to partner with you in this new year. 

To those beginning their journey with University College, welcome to the community! You have joined a university committed to your success and we are here to support you. To our returning learners, welcome back! We hope you had a refreshing winter break. Your dedication and perseverance to your education this year will propel you toward your end goal of graduation.

Last month, we had over 100 UC students participate in Azusa Pacific’s winter commencement. I was fortunate to meet our graduates in person and congratulate them on their success. A theme emerged in my conversations as these graduates shared how perseverance and effort played a significant role in their success. Although they experienced many challenges throughout their educational journey, they refused to "give up." 

I am proud of each of you for the dedication, effort, and perseverance you display every session. With each completed assignment, discussion post, and passing week, you are another step closer to your goal! Graduation will be here sooner than you think! Our student support teams, and all our University College faculty and staff, are looking forward to embarking on this journey with you. You can do this!

Joshua A. Hibbard, Ph.D.
Director for Student Success