Welcome to Fall 1 2017 Session

Welcome to Fall 1 2017 Session

by Jamie Brownlee -
Number of replies: 0
Azusa Pacific University College logo

Fall Session

Welcome new and returning learners, to University College’s Fall 1 Session!

Back to school season is upon us as teachers put finishing touches on curriculum and the first day of school photos flood social media. In addition to the buzzing UC office, I’m experiencing all the back to school jitters and excitement along with my oldest son. He’s entering junior high this year and is unsure of what to expect at a new school.

Whether you’re also unsure of what to expect or rounding the final lap toward graduation, I want to encourage you to set a goal for this session. Your goal may be to connect with your professor for career advice, discuss your strengths with your Success Coach or complete each assignment before the due date. Once you have your goal in mind, write it down and keep it in a place where you’ll see it often. These eight-week sessions fly by, so setting a clear goal will help you stay on track and feel even more accomplished at the end of the session.

My goal is to see each of you walk confidently across that graduation stage and go on to use your education to reach your career and life goals. The entire staff and community at UC are here to support you every step of the way. There are tons of resources available to you, but I especially want to encourage you to use your Success Coach.

Even as a new member of UC, I’ve already heard countless stories of coaches supporting students as they go through tough classes, family situations, medical issues and other struggles. We understand that life happens, and your coach is ready and willing to walk with you through any of life’s challenges. You’re not alone in this, you have an entire community of people supporting you through your educational journey.

Remember: education is a journey, and each step you take is one step closer to graduation. May you have a great start this session, stay focused and finish strong!

Sincerely,

Jamie Brownlee, Ph.D.
Associate VP of Enrollment and Student Success
Our mailing address is:
Azusa Pacific's University College
300 N. Lone Hill #200
San Dimas, CA 91773

Add us to your address book