Welcome to the Fall 2 Session

by Jamie Brownlee -
Number of replies: 0
University College logo

As we approach our graduation season, I am reminded that achieving our goals truly is a reality. Returning to school can be a daunting thought, so much so, that many never take that initial step. But when we watch as over 300 graduates cross the stage to receive the diploma they earned through hours of dedication, I’m delighted by the recognition that, daunting or not, it is possible.

I want to take a moment to congratulate those students that will get the honor of crossing the stage while hearing their name called. Family members will clap and yell excitedly. Students will call out for their classmates. And other graduates will smile energetically while waiting their turn to be called by name to join the stage. You have earned this!!!

Graduation season is a reminder of the path that each of you are on. Each class you take is one step closer to that goal of walking across the stage, shaking our Chancellor’s hand and receiving your diploma. Whether you are walking in the ceremony in a few short weeks or if your goal is Commencement 2019, we are on this journey together. We believe wholeheartedly that you can do this!

Again, regardless of which year you plan to cross the stage at the Commencement Ceremony, I encourage you to focus on this class by submitting timely assignments, engaging with your classmates and professor, and most of all, learning and applying that learning in the roles you hold. Each class is one step closer; so succeed at this step of your journey.

Sincerely,

Jamie Brownlee, Ph.D.
Associate VP of Enrollment and Student Success

University College logo

Facebook logo Twitter logo LinkedIn logo Instagram logo LinkedIn logo LinkedIn logo

Our mailing address is: 
Azusa Pacific's University College
300 N. Lone Hill #200
San Dimas, CA 91773