Summer II session ends and Fall I begins

Summer II session ends and Fall I begins

by Andrew Barton -
Number of replies: 0

There is something about this time of year, as we say farewell to summer and hello to Fall, which causes many of us to reflect. I have spent a lot of time this week thinking about those of you finishing up your first session - hoping that you can sense personal growth from the hard work and commitment you have given to your studies. I have been encouraged from what I have read and heard from learners, life coaches and staff. Well done for completing your first session! I hope you are energized and expectant for the Fall I session next week.

For those of you beginning your educational journey at APOU next week please know that we have been praying for you and are working hard to support your successful transition. We know this is a big commitment on your part and are equally dedicated to helping you be successful in this portion of your lifelong journey of learning.

PS Be sure to check out the site news section – in the main menu section of the learning portal - for important communication and updates from the APOU team.