Living life to the fullest...

Living life to the fullest...

by Andrew Barton -
Number of replies: 0

I’ve been thinking about you this week….which isn’t unusual in itself!  (Actually the APOU team pray for you regularly throughout the week.)   Yesterday, sadly, someone whom I spent a lot of time learning with in a classroom died suddenly. Shortly after hearing the news I went to a class facebook group page and reread her personal mission statement, which she created as a class assignment.  She wrote of the desire to utilize the strengths God had given her and to enable others to live their lives to the fullest potential.

For each of you, APOU is now a stage in your journey of lifelong learning. Whether you started this Fall I session as a new or returning student, I believe God has you here for a reason and for a ‘time such as this’. Now in the second half of class, I encourage you to dig deep, stay focused and continue your commitment to the learning experience. Your academic goals at APOU are important, and our desire is your success. Like my friend - who I believe now walks the streets of gold - I hope you see this APOU experience as another step toward living your life to its fullest potential.

Accessibility

Background Colour

Font Face

Font Size

1

Text Colour