As University College students, you have access to a wealth of library resources provided by Azusa Pacific University. Using your University College login, gain access to:
- Electronic journals through Azusa Pacific University's online databases
- Print books and ebooks through Azusa Pacific University's library catalog (you may request print books to be mailed to you)
- Periodical Finder
- AskNow research help service (chat)
- LibGuides site for additional assistance
- Library Answers system (where you can ask us a question or search through FAQs)
- Many other resources to help you with your research.
These resources are designed to support your research pursuits at University College. If you have any questions about your access to library resources, please contact Student Support Central at 626-815-2496 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Josh Hibbard, Ph.D. | Director for Student Success